The Seva Grant: How to Apply
April 21, 2021
The Seva Grant
The Seva Grant is a Trineo sponsored $100,000 NZD fund that is open to organisations with objectives that directly or indirectly make a positive impact on our planet. Trineo recognises that there are a lot of ways to make an impact, and this year we are focussed on businesses improving biodiversity.
The Seva Grant is a co-investment. We expect applicants to provide some funding for the outcome they wish to achieve. The extent of co-investment is dependent on the organisation and determined scope of work. We’re intentionally not overly prescriptive about the level of co-investment required because ultimately we believe it’s the intent which matters and will invest in projects we believe will make a lasting impact.
How to apply.
The Seva Grant is a co-investment grant suited to any organisation that has:
- A project already in mind,
- Executive-level support, and
- Internal expertise to take ownership of the solution once built, and the engagement has finished.
We implore all organisations to submit their biodiversity focused initiatives to the Seva Grant. Projects can be any digital solution that adds value to the Customer Experience, Employee Experience or Optimised Organisation.
Examples include but are in no way limited to:
- Communications portal to manage data, information and integrate business process
- Salesforce set up: capture data, create workflows, connect customer/sales cycles
- Community management using Salesforce
- Donor management using Salesforce
- Identity and access management: customer, employee, personalisation
- Data infrastructure: telemetry, capture, storage, structure, APIs, analytics
- Custom application development
Please USE THIS FORM to submit your biodiversity focused project today!