Dreamforce 2021: Everything you need to know
September 15, 2021
Your inside guide to Dreamforce 2021
Dreamforce is coming fast and furiously, so here’s your one-stop-shop for all things Dreamforce so you can get in on the inside scoop.
Salesforce is well versed when it comes to massive tech conferences—Dreamforce is known for being a unique annual experience for Trailblazers to gather in San Francisco—but this year is the first time Salesforce is taking their 2,700+ sessions global. So what does that mean for you? Well, you can enjoy one of the largest conferences in tech—all from the comfort of your home.
What is Salesforce doing for Dreamforce 2021?
In pre-covid times, Dreamforce would attract 170,000 plus attendees, but this year will look a little different. Salesforce recently announced the 2021 conference will be moving towards a hybrid model—with a very small, intimate in-person event and a robust virtual content hub.
So what does this mean for you? For the large majority of us, it means you'll be tuning in online, with free (yes, free) access to live and on-demand content.
- When: Sept 21 - 23
- Where: San Francisco and online
- How: If you want to get in on all the virtual action, registration is open now. By signing up, you’ll get free access to Dreamforce using Salesforce+ (what Salesforce is calling their Netflix-like content hub).
Sessions will be happening across all three days of the conference, with a mix of live and on-demand sessions. Because this year Dreamforce is going global, there will be live content happening early morning (for those in North America) to accommodate our friends in four different time zones (including the west and east coast of North America, Europe, and APAC). You can also catch Traction on Demand’s (in case you missed it, Trineo was recently acquired by ToD!) very own Sustainability Practice Lead, Ofer Ben-Dov’s opening session Sustainability Priorities in the Race to Net Zero on Sept 23 (Day 3). Check out the full schedule here.
What is Traction on Demand + Trineo doing for Dreamforce 2021?
With our guides inside (aka a few of ToD's top experts), you can experience Dreamforce like never before. We'll be bringing you what you need to know, when you need to know it. Here’s what we've got planned:
- Where: San Francisco
- When: Sept 21 - 23
- What: We’ll have a dedicated team on the ground at Dreamforce in San Francisco to bring you all the insights from the inside.
- How: Tune in online or if you’re on the ground, come visit us at our booth. For those who can’t make it to San Francisco, we’ve got you covered with daily recaps and videos so you won’t miss a thing. Subscribe here!
- Where: Dreamforce Distilled website
- When: Starting Sept 21
- What: Maximize your experience with on-demand and live content that distills the bigger announcements - before, during, and after DF21.
- How: Subscribe now to access our Dreamforce Distilled content so you can understand what the announcements at Dreamforce mean for you and your organization.
We’ll cover everything from how to launch your new digital HQ with Slack & Salesforce, to the art of digitizing your service team, to top Dreamforce announcements for nonprofits and everything in between. All will be easily digestible through our expertly curated video sessions. Plus, we’ll make sure you have access to free downloadable content that you can use when reimagining your digital transformation. Get a sneak peek here.
Bandit Tour for Good:
- Where: North America, Australia, Indian
- When: Sept 20 - Oct 7
- What: Every Dreamforce, we set out on our infamous Bandit Tour for Good. A squad of Tractionites packs into a vintage Airstream led by a '78 Trans Am, cruises from Vancouver to San Francisco, and gives back to grassroots organizations along the way. This year, our do-goodery has gone hybrid, sending support across the globe in entirely new ways.
- How: This year is a bit different—you are going to help. For every minute you engage with our content or attend our events we will donate a minute of time to deserving grassroots organizations. Because working together is better than doing it alone. Subscribe to Dreamfore Distilled now.
Find out how Bandits are expanding their impact - in-person and virtually - even further this year by following along with us on social media #BanditTour21 or check out our latest Bandit Tour blog here.
*Please note (as we're sure you're aware) Dreamforce is a constantly evolving event, so all information, dates etc are subject to change.
3 tips for Dreamforce 2021
- Follow @dreamforce and @tractionsm on social media for the latest updates. We'd recommend following hashtags #DF21 and #DreamforceDistilled for the most up-to-date news and information.
- Subscribe to our Dreamforce Distilled for daily recaps on the biggest announcements at DF21 and register for sessions specific to your organization
Network! Because Dreamforce will be dominantly virtual, don’t forget to schedule a call with other Trailblazers to connect and learn from each other.
Stay tuned for more information soon. Check back here for updates and news as it's released! For now, you can find out more information on the Salesforce FAQs.