Lead, Salesforce (internal applications only)
**** INTERNAL APPLICATIONS ONLY*****
With offices in Sydney, Christchurch, Auckland, and Boulder, Trineo delivers custom technology solutions for global organi[sz]ations. Our work tackles system integration and data brokering, API development, and highly specific customer and employee applications. As an agile team, we present a complete service offering -- with senior advisory services, product and project management, business analysis, UX, and engineering. We’re known for our ability to ship valuable work into production in complex and challenging environments.
We believe the best work is done when everyone is aligned with shared values, no matter the different skill sets, experiences, and dreams we bring. Our culture is ever-changing, evolving with every new Trineo, but our ways of working are based on principles that remain steady.
Last but not least, Trineo is proudly a Certified B Corporation, joining the growing number of companies using business as a force for good. Certified B Corporations meet rigorous standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance purpose and profit. This enables us to put our values into action by not only making decisions for the benefit of our shareholders, but also for our customers, environment, employees, community, and planet.
About the role
Trineo is evolving and maturing as a company, and our people are of paramount importance. Cue the role of a Lead, Salesforce. A Lead typically has limited management experience but has the capability to grow into a great manager and will be supported in the journey. As a Lead, you will set clear expectations, goals, and accountabilities for your team. You will be responsible for your team's overall productivity and collective impact. This is your opportunity to help shape the future and ensure the vision is effectively communicated to the team.
This role reports to the Head of Consulting and sits within our Salesforce Practice. It has two core focusses:
- Servant Leadership. Nurturing, supporting, and coaching a team of up to three direct reports. This is typically 20-30% of the role.
- Billable work. A large component of the day-to-day life of a Lead is spent building and doing things for our clients. This could be within a functional, UX/UI, or engineering tract and is typically 70-80% for the role. You will plan your billable targets with your line manager and recognise that they may flex up or down.
What you’ll do
Your constant will be the need to build a regular cadence with your team. Outside of leadership responsibilities you are focused on your billable work and extending your mastery in your chosen field.
- Servant leadership
- Mentor, coach, and deeply contribute to the career development of your cross-functional team
- Build a strong culture of open communication consistent with Trineo’s values
- Have responsibility for performance appraisals and pay reviews
- Work with the leadership team to maintain transparent communication and aligning your team with the company
- Billable work
- Play a senior role on client projects
- Ensure your own work and that of your project team maintain Trineo standards
- Plan your billable targets with your line manager and recognise that they may flex up or down
- Monitor and ensure that plans are in place to hit your target billable targets
- You have experience in helping others to fulfill their potential
- You are confident and comfortable providing and receiving feedback
- You have outstanding interpersonal relationship building
- You have an interest in coaching and development skills
- You are a consensus builder and team player
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have an excellent problem-solving aptitude
- You are a creative thinker
- You can confidently delegate tasks and set deadlines
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Trineo is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.